Today, I am going to share with you “Tofu” recipe.
“Tofu Hamburger” is my secret recipe. And “Tofu” is very healthy food.
I used tofu and meat instead of using only meat. 🙂
- 600g (21.1 oz) of silken tofu
- 120g (4.2 oz) of ground (minced) pork
- 60g (2.1 oz) of onions
- 15g (0.5 oz) of green onions
- 50g (1.7 oz) of carrot
- 50g (1.7 oz) of Japanese shiitake (mushrooms)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs “Panko”
- 1 teaspoon ofgrated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- 160ml (5.41 us fl oz) of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Shirodashi
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch and 20ml (0.67 us fl oz) of water
4 servings. 🙂
Wrap the Tofu with paper towels and put a weight on it to drain well. Wait for 1 hour. 🙂
Chopped the vegetables.
Add the vegetables and the ground (minced) pork and tofu, all seasonings. Mixing all. Mixing by hand until it gets sticky.
Spread 1 tablespoon of oil a heated frying pan. Place the tofu hamburgers.
Bake it in a middle heat and put a cover on the frying pan. Cook for 7 minutes.
Cook both sides. Cook about 7 minutes. Very nice color!!
Pour the 160ml (5.41 us fl oz) of water. And add sugar and mirin and soy sauce and shirodashi, Japanese shiitake (mushroom). Cook for 3 minutes.
Then mixing 2 tablespoon of water with 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Turn off the heat, add some cornstarch water. And mixing sauce quickly.
I often make “Tofu” arrange meal. Very yummy!!! Please try it. 🙂