If you made Okonomiyaki, you can easily make Yakisoba. 🙂
- 50g (1.7 oz) of Cabbage
- 50g (1.7 oz) of Carrot
- green onions
- 40g (1.4 oz) of Pork belly slices
- 1 bag Yakisoba noodles (Yellow noodles)
- 1 teaspoon of Japanese dashi ←If you have.
- 20g (0.7 oz) of tempura crisps (Tenkasu) ←If you have.
- 2 or 3 tablespoon of Okonomiyaki sauce or Yakisoba sauce. ←I usually use Okonomiyaki sauce for Yakisoba 🙂
- Dried fish flacks ←If you have.
1 serving. 🙂
↑ Sliced cabbage and carrot like this.
Spread 1 tablespoon of oil a heated frying pan. Stir fry pork berry and vegetables.
Add 1 teaspoon of Japanese dashi. ← If you have. But Japanese dashi is very important cook for Japanese food.
And add noodles.
Add tenkasu. ← If you have. And add Okonomiyaki sauce or Yakisoba sauce.
Yummy!! Add dried fish flakes and green onions (If you like).
I usually use cabbage and carrot, bean sprouts, pork belly. But you can use any kind of vegetables. 🙂